The Bloody Masquerade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Courtyards seem like a good place to sit.

3 posters

Go down

Courtyards seem like a good place to sit. Empty Courtyards seem like a good place to sit.

Post by Amy Rowe Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:54 am

Amy sat down on a bench in the courtyard. She couldn't believe how boring it was here! "'It'll be fun!'" She mumbled sarcastically. "'You'll meet lots of new friends just like you!' Well Mr. Hawthorne the only time I talked to those 'Friends like me' was at your stupid meeting where you told us all to keep quiet and keep it in our pants." Amy sighed quietly and looked around at the few students milling about the courtyard.
Amy Rowe
Amy Rowe

Back to top Go down

Courtyards seem like a good place to sit. Empty Re: Courtyards seem like a good place to sit.

Post by Jun Amamoto Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:05 am

"I want to flyyyyyyyyyyyy like a butterflyyyyyyyyyyy" Jun sung as he walked around the courtyard. He was in a good mood most of the time, he had nothingto complain. Jun was fed, had a place to sleep and didn't burn under the sun. Life was good.

"Hello" He waved at random students as he passed. Most of them had been having breakfast. "Humans" He chuckled to himself. "They have no idea" Jun kept walking towards the trees. He didn't like being in the sun burning or not.

"Hello there" He smiled at the girl sitting by herself. "You look bored"
Jun Amamoto
Jun Amamoto

Back to top Go down

Courtyards seem like a good place to sit. Empty Re: Courtyards seem like a good place to sit.

Post by Amy Rowe Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:11 am

Amy had been humming to herself quietly and observing as two humans made nauseating googley eyes at each other. "Oh!" she said as a voice interrupted her thoughts. Looking up she smiled at the male who had joined her. "Hello." She moved herself over on the bench so the boy could sit if he wanted. "I am quite bored. People can be so... Disgusting some times." She said tilting her head towards the two humans who were now talking and flirting.
Amy Rowe
Amy Rowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Amamoto Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:19 am

"EWWWWWWWW cuties!" Jun said after potting the two humans. "They don't really have cuties" He whispered to her. "It's all a lie, like pineapples" He sat down. "Cuz you know, they are not really apples... not do they grow in pines." He shook his head. "I don't see why they would insist on calling it that." He stopped himself as he caught a scent and sneezed.

"You know you smell like dogs, right? Not that's bad, it's just" He sneezed again. "I'm just letting you know in case you're unaware." He nodded. "I'm nice like that."

Jun Amamoto
Jun Amamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Rowe Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:26 am

Amy giggled quietly. "Pineapples?" She said shaking her head slightly in confusion. Amy raised an eyebrow at him when he began sneezing. Dog? She smelt like dog? She grabbed a strand of her hair and sniffed. "Smells like strawberries to me." She muttered to herself before smelling her shirt. "Laundry Detergent." She said.

Leaning over to him Amy took a good whiff of him and sneezed. "You don't smell like anything particularly nice either." She said wrinkling her nose and looking at him. "I can't quite place the smell though."
Amy Rowe
Amy Rowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Amamoto Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:37 am

"Hey! I smell like, like me! Which is pretty good" He huffed crossing his arms. "I should have my own cologne brand. That's how good I smell." he shrugged. "I would even buy my own cologne except that I already smell like me" He stopped talking as two students passed him. "Look busy" He whispered as he took his notebook from his bag and began to write random stuff.

The two students rolled their eyes and kept walking. "Were safe" He sighed relieved.
Jun Amamoto
Jun Amamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Rowe Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:47 am

Amy rolled her eyes. "I don't think I would buy that cologne... Maybe for my mentor but I don't like him much." She actually enjoyed spending time with Mr. Hawthorne when he wasn't lecturing her ears off. Amy pulled out a random book and began pretending to read like she was told.

Amy looked up as he said that and sighed too. "Looks like we are." She said looking down at the upside down book on her lap.
Amy Rowe
Amy Rowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samai Hitokuijinshu Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:41 am

Samai ran a hand through his hair, messing it up even more. One would think that as a teacher he would look more professional, but nope not him. He was carrying canvas as had a paint brush tucking behind his ear. He had woken up from an odd dream not too long ago and wasn't in the best of moods. He just wanted to paint what he had seen in the dream.

He was clad in all black with a slightly form fitting shirt and ripped up jeans, the hood of his jacket pulled over his head. He looked around, dodging humans left and right, obviously not wanting to make physical contact with any of them. He was a bit on the anti-social side but he had perfect right to be. He walked past the two, giving a soft, "Afternoon" to them. It was odd seeing the very pale male up with the sun.
Samai Hitokuijinshu
Samai Hitokuijinshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Amamoto Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:38 pm

"Hello" Jun smiled and waved. Jun was good at recognizing vampires, all it took was one look. Had not Seymour pointed out that some vampires were offended by his attempts to guess which clan they were he would've followed the teacher and bombarded him with questions.

Jun wandered what Seymour was doing. He noticed the professor was carrying canvas and other artsy stuff. "The art classroom is a bit crowded, you might want to try the basement" He called after the teacher. "Or not" He shrugged.
Jun Amamoto
Jun Amamoto

Back to top Go down

Post by Samai Hitokuijinshu Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:42 pm

"The basement...? That is a actually a good idea. Thank you." His lips twitched but it wasn't a smile. He looked at his watch. He still didn't know why he was up so early.

"I wouldn't have to worry about others interrupting me either." Samai droned in a slightly monotoned voice, obviously thinking as he walked toward the building, a brush falling out of his pants pocket. He seemed to carry a lot of them.
Samai Hitokuijinshu
Samai Hitokuijinshu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum